About us: SSS Syber Tech Pvt Ltd is the next-gen software company and a venture of SSS Pvt Ltd. We provide all types of software to our clients. SSS has associated with major suppliers and manufacturers for dealing and commissioning high-Quality Apparels for its customers across India and Overseas. SSS has been dedicated to excellence in sourcing the right product and latest styles for our esteemed customers along with committed Logistics and Delivery schedule, i.e., on time, every time. Our journey has not been easy and our dedicated team effort has earned us a reputation throughout the apparel industry as one of the foremost channel partners in India for Garment manufacturers and buyers due to commitment to quality, timely delivery, and total value Satisfaction towards our Customers. Link: http://www.ssspltd.com/
We are looking for a .Net Windows developer to build software using languages and technologies of the
.NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing windows applications.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare the update for systems.
- Proven experience with C# and OOPS Concepts along with .Net
- Familiarity with MVC, Angular js and JQuery.
- Working knowledge of Crystal Report and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.